Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm back!

Hey! It's me the one who hasn't blogged since December! How can this be? I don't even know where to start! Here we go, in March I graduated from the University of Washington with my BA! Soon after I started searching for jobs and was offered three, turned two down and decided to take the easy route and work at Nordstrom. Before starting at Nordstrom we took a quick trip to Las Vegas and enjoyed a few days soaking in the sun, dining out and shopping. Well, turns out Nordstrom wasn't exactly what I was looking for, (the discount was the only bonus part of the job) so I quit. I worked there April through May and in June I returned to being a stay at home housewife! :) For my 25th birthday we decided to take a quick jaunt down to Los Angeles at the end of May. We shopped, dined, and visited with Mickey Mouse! During mid-June you could find me walking across stage collecting my diploma, and the week after jumping on a jet-plane and traveling to the Midwest! Brendan, my parents and I flew into Minnesota and drove to Iowa for a small family reunion. On our last day of our trip we had some time to kill, so we decided to spend a few hours at the Mall of America. This was Brendan's first experience with the Mall of America and he definitely couldn't believe how large the mall really was! At the end of June Nordstrom called and asked me to come back to work the Anniversary sale (I couldn't turn them down because the thought of having a discount during the sale made me giddy!) So I have a couple more days there and then I'll be starting a new part-time position at the place I worked before I went back to school. I'm quite excited to be working three days a week, never working nights or weekends (I really don't know how people can stand nights & weekends working retail!!!) I almost forgot to mention that we celebrated our five year wedding anniversary on July 8th! Time flies when you're having fun! Anyways, I think that's about it for now, hopefully my next post isn't seven months from now!



Iowa (Enjoying my new DSLR!)



Brendan and I at my graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment